Thursday, July 16, 2009

Teething!

Our beautiful girl is TEETHING! Get the cookies ready Grandma Bentley! Her front, bottom, right tooth has broken the surface (barely) and is starting to come up. She has been pretty good so far... CROSS YOUR FINGERS! I have a great gel that should help with the soreness. Hopefully things will go well. She is a very strong girl - she LOVES to stand up and sit up, but has no interest at all in rolling. She will sometimes rock side to side when we are trying to change her, but that is about it.

Jake and I are doing well. Working really hard. I had another piano recital on Tuesday that went FANTASTICALLY! Eleven of my students couldn't make it due to vacations and such but the 19 that did make it were really great. They all worked hard and pulled it off and I'm very excited for the next one in October. My advanced students will be doing a great duet called the Triple Dip and I am probably going to play also... bring on the practicing!

Jake has been working at 6 am every morning this week. It has taken a lot out of him although it is nice to have him home by 1:30. He is an amazing husband and I love him so much! He works so hard to make us comfortable and happy!

Love the Bentley Family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! A tooth already? That's so exciting! Breena didn't get her first till 6 and a half months. Good luck!