Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Brynndi!

My baby sister turned 4 yesterday! She was our little bonus family member. My youngest brother is 11 and so there is quite a difference between the two. We went to the Copperton park and had hot dogs and corn and birthday cake. My mom even bought some fat free hot dogs so that I could join in the feast! (I normally don't eat hot dogs because of the fat content.) We took Abrielle on the swing and she LOVED it so much! She was more happy and smiley than I have ever seen her! She is such a happy girl despite...

Poor baby has had the worst stuffy nose because of her tooth coming in. And to make matters worse? Our car stopped on Bangerter yesterday when the clutch went out. (This is my Honda.) We got every ounce of use out of that Honda and it just finally gave in. But we were stuck in the hot sun for a half hour before we could be rescued. But Abrielle only whined a little bit and was laughing and smiling again as soon as we got inside. She is such a wonderful girl and we love her so much!

We have started her on solid foods: Green beans and peas! She loves them! We have a few more days of peas before we can start sweet potatoes. Hopefully it will continue to go well!

Jake has a FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!! I am so excited about it! I wish I didn't have to teach on Saturday and Monday, but I don't have to teach for too long. It should be a wonderful weekend and I am really excited to spend lots of time with Jake!

Hope everyone is well!

Love the Bentley Family

P.S. If anyone needs a wedding dress, let me know! $350.

2 comments:

Tim and Brittney said...

Shayla! Live your life right! Eat a real hot dog! Do it for me!

Anonymous said...

oh man! I can't ever go back! The fat free ones taste just like the normal ones! It was wonderful!