Saturday, July 25, 2009

Abrielle's New Favorite Thing!

We are so excited to have found an exersaucer for Abrielle! We have been looking on KSL.com classifieds for a while now because: 1) Buying it from any store is completely out of the question unless you want to pay $70 bottom line, 2) She LOVES to stand and we can't sit and hold her hands while she plays all day! So after looking and only being disappointed with OBVIOUSLY used exersaucers... I found the perfect one! Baby Einstein Brand, BEAUTIFUL condition, and only $30! Wow... isn't it funny how different the things that excite you are when you are married and have kids? But, this is a big deal at our house and Abrielle is in LOVE with it! She spent so much time playing with the different parts of her new toy and was laughing and squealing like it was Christmas. Even though she doesn't know what Christmas is yet.... Now we just need to find a reasonably priced Convertible Car Seat. I don't consider $150 - $220 reasonable.
P.S. Abrielle's favorite part of her new toy? Grabbing on to the smiling sun and chomping down on the sun beams!

2 comments:

Kyle&Tonya said...

I'd have to agree with you on the price thing! I luckily haven't had to worry about buying toys since my in-laws have already bought everything for there grandkids, plus my sister-in- law LOVES to buy new toy all the time and Layla doesn't mind sharing. I miss you guys! I promise I'll update my blog sometime soon...my computer crashed and so I haven't been able to do computer stuff lately.

Tim and Brittney said...

I just bought a convertible car seat at babies r us for $100.00 its really nice and Conner loves it! Very comfortable, and no velvet, because I heard velvet is hard to clean!