Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A New Do!

Well, it was time! I definitely needed a new hair-do that didn't require so much time and management, and that my darling little girl couldn't yank on. Plus, it was time for a new look. So... here is the before and after!
BEFORE

AFTER!

We cut it in a lengthy bob with side-swept bangs and did a pencil weave with low and highlights and a shadow box in the back. What do you think?

4 comments:

Dani and Isaac said...

darling! I never pictured you with short hair, but I love it!

Johnson Ohana said...

I love your new hair. It is so cute.

Margaret said...

wow... then again your before picture looked pretty different from the last time i saw you. I the bob (and your sun burn/tan lines) in the after picture though

Anonymous said...

I love it! You look so amazing with your short hair! You're so adorable. Sounds like you, Jake, and little Abby are doing amazing. Did I spell her name right? Probably not. sorry :(