Well my little sister Alyssa got married on Saturday! The wedding was absolutely beautiful and she looked gorgeous. The wedding and reception were in the backyard of this GORGEOUS house in Draper - seriously, it was HUGE!!!! We started setting up at early in the morning and I... forgot... sunblock... oh dear! I now have quite the burns on my neck and arms. But I really loved being useful and helping my sister have a fantastic day. I was her "maid" of honor (aka matron of honor) and it was really neat to be part of her wedding like she was for mine. We had a great turn out, terrific food, terrific music, the cake was adorable, and it was overall just a very neat ceremony and reception.Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Chad Murray! We love you!
Love from the Bentley Family
P.S. I made the invitations for them - they turned out really great!
1 comment:
It's adorable Shayla!
Post a Comment