Monday, June 22, 2009

First Father's Day

We celebrated Jake's FIRST Father's day this Sunday and it was a great day! I got him a new wireless network card for his laptop that is SO much stronger and faster than his last whimpy card! I got up early to make him a fabulous breakfast of french toast and my hashbrown/egg mixture with cheese topping and served him breakfast in bed. We went back to bed after breakfast (lol - we were sleepy!) and then enjoyed the day.

For dinner we got together with my family and I planned a dinner of petite sirloin steak, toss salad (with bleu cheese dressing and crumbles for my sweetie!), baked potatoes, peach Jell-O salad, and Marie Callendar pies for dessert! All of the family helped contribute to the dinner and I am SOOO grateful for their help!

Overall, it was a really fantastic day and Abrielle and I are so grateful for this amazingly wonderful husband and father in our lives. He is truly the most amazing man in the universe! We love you so much Jake/Daddy!

Love the Bentley family

Such a great daddy! Abrielle loves him so much!


He is the most WONDERFUL husband! I am CRAZY about him!

2 comments:

Dani and Isaac said...

oh you guys are such a cute couple.

jaymee sirrine said...

What a good first fathers day! Your little family is so cute! :)