
Oh man! SOOOOO good! I LOVED this place! It is a lot like In-n-Out burger but WAY better in my opinion. They have four main burgers that you can get in big or little sizes (meaning 2 patties or one) and then you get to choose all of your burger toppings! I had lettuce, extra pickles, ketchup, mustard, and just a bit of barbecue sauce on mine. They filled my order EXACTLY the way I wanted it and they cook their fries in peanut oil so they didn't make me sick! It is definitely somewhere that we will go multiple times. Very reasonably priced and we had so much food it was more than we could eat.
Review #2: UP by Disney's Pixar (http://www.pixar.com/featurefilms/up/)

Wow! What an adorable movie. I laughed, I cried, I resisted the impulse to clap - it definitely upholds the Pixar name and will be one that we will purchase. The characters are so loveable and creative and the storyline is endearing. Go and see it!
Overall? Five stars to both! It was an INCREDIBLE date night with great food and entertainment!
No comments:
Post a Comment