Friday, May 29, 2009

Livin, Laughin, Lovin

Hello everyone! It has been a while since I posted anything so I figured I may as well update you about our lives. We really aren't doing anything too exciting right now. Abrielle continues to grow and become more and more adorable. She is SUCH a "talker!" She will make all sorts of noises all the time and quite frequently I go in to get her up in the morning to find her talking to herself. She brings so much happiness to our lives. We are heading back to Primary Children's Hospital in a week and a half to see a urologist to "get a second opinion" about her care. Hopefully everything will go well.

Jake is LOVING the time that he has off of school. His summer course starts up June 10th but it is online so he will still be able to be with us at home. I love having him home in the evenings. He is such a big help and support to me. I LOVE HIM!!! He is spending a lot of time while I am teaching hanging out with and helping his brother Steven. It is neat to see the two of them get quality brother bonding time. He also has gotten time to actually play some of his computer games and I think it has been very relaxing for him.

As for me, I keep busy being mom 24/7 and piano teacher 2-4/5. :) I have recently discovered that I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing projects on Adobe Photoshop and have been spending a lot of extra time putting together invitations, announcements, and thank you cards. If you are interested in having a project done for you let me know!

Besides that we have participated in various neighborhood/ward activities, attended my brother's baseball games (GO LUGNUTS!), and continue to grow in love every day!

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes for our sweet Abrielle. We really appreciate the kind words.

We hope you are all healthy, happy, and prosperous!

Love from the Bentley Family

No comments: