Thursday, April 9, 2009

Quick Update

Our little one is growing so fast! I had to go buy a container this past week to start putting clothes into that she is growing out of... SAD! She is so adorable and we love her so much. Besides looking SOOO much like her daddy she is a bit of a daddy's girl too. Whenever he comes home from work she gets HUGE smiles on her face and is so excited. I love to see them together and having Abrielle has brought Jake and I even closer to each other. We are so happy and blessed and even though things are not easy, it is definitely worth it.

We are living at my parent's house right now while they are on vacation in Lake Tahoe for Spring Break. Zachary and Alyssa stayed behind but all of the rest of the kids went. The main reason we are living there is because our house is under construction right now! Our landlady is switching our laundry room and our bathroom. Our bathroom will soon be bigger, better, and come off of the master bedroom! SWEET! Hopefully the project won't take too long because it will be quite difficult to live back at home and not have a toilet or a shower in our apartment....

Jake is doing a project for school right now where he has to basically go on a diet. I decided to support him by "counting calories" with him. We are working out, eating right, and I know that at least I am feeling good! My 6 week appointment was this past week and my doctor was very impressed that I have lost so much weight so quickly. I have to confess that that made me pretty happy to see the scale report a smaller number than the first time I went to the doctor! :-)

Piano is still going relatively well although I have some open spots that need filling! I have lost some students recently because of the recession and have prayed about filling the spots again instead of just condensing my schedule. I figured that filling them would be the best thing to do for our situation and I am so grateful for loving family who help me with Abby when I am teaching. If you know of anyone who is interested let me know!

We're getting closer and closer to the end of the semester! Only 21 more days! Keep us in your prayers!

Well there is my quick update! Know that our prayers are with you always!

Love, Shayla and the rest of the Bentley Family

No comments: