Saturday, April 18, 2009

Going Private

I've been thinking a lot about the private VS non-private thing and I think that I am going to take our blog to the PRIVATE sector after some recent scares in my own family. I post too many details about our lives for this blog to be open to the general public. I LOVE getting responses to my posts and seeing who reads the blog so PLEASE send me your e-mail so that I can add you to my list! Even if you think I already have your e-mail address PLEASE SEND IT TO ME AGAIN! I am compiling all of the addresses sent to me into one document for quick and easy adding. I may not remember to add your e-mail if I don't get it from you. I will be taking this blog private a week from today...

Love from the Bentley Family

P.S. Post coming soon about BIG CHANGES!!!

16 comments:

Tamara said...

I love reading your blog! Tamabaggett@msn.com :)

Trevor and Wendy Leavitt said...

You're blog is super cute! leavitt.wendy@gmail.com

Holly and Steve said...

beautifultorgy@hotmail.com

The Mattingly Family said...

Would love to be added to the list. michelle98jones@hotmail.com

Haylee said...

hey! i love to read about you guys:) my address is
haylo3@gmail.com
it can be scary to have it public. thats why i made mine pivate!

Holly and Steve said...

beautifultorgy@hotmail.com:)

Stacy said...

Please add me I also love reading your blogs!
Stacy.Oliverson@gmail.com

South Jordan Central Ward said...

mormongal88@gmail.com

Jess Meredith said...

I also love reading your blog! It's so fun to watch as you grow, and to hear about the different things you do. Now with the baby, it'll be fun to watch as she grows through the pictures!
missjessmeredith@hotmail.com

Margaret said...

I for sure want in!
fitch.margaret@gmail.com

Dani and Isaac said...

Hey Shayla- I enjoying reading your blog and keeping up on your little family.
My email is dani.t411@gmail.com.

jaymee sirrine said...

jaymeesirrine@hotmail.com

I read your blog all the time! Please add me :)

Rachel E. Bytheway said...

rchl.smith@gmail.com

Yasmeen said...

duckears@gmail.com
I went private, too :D

Aaron and Chelsea said...

Chels_a88@yahoo.com
Thanks! Your the best!

Aaron and Chelsea said...

so i think i may have typed my email adress wrong the first time, so here it is again, incase I did.
chels_a88@yahoo.com
Thanks!