Monday, October 6, 2008

My AMAZING Husband!

I saw this on a few other blogs and thought it was super cute so I wanted to do it too! (Besides the fact that I have a TON of time on my hands because there is NOTHING to do at work today!)

1. How old is your husband? 23
2. How long have you been married? 1 YEAR plus 1 DAY! We had the greatest anniversary!
3. Who eats more? Definitely Jake
4. Who said I love you first? He did - as we were dancing under the stars.
5. Who is taller? Jake is - by a lot. I'm only 5' 6" and he is almost 6' 3."
6. Who sings better? HE DOES! He has a gorgeous high tenor voice.
7. Who is smarter? It depends on the subject. I have a lot more book knowledge and schooling but he is very knowledgeable about a lot of different things in life. He constantly amazes me with "Did you know..." random facts. :-)
8. If he is sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? He only sits in front of the TV if we are watching a movie together. He very rarely watches movies on his own if I'm not home but if he gets the chance he will usually watch one of his Bourne movies.
9. Who controls the T.V. remote? Usually me. He is very sensitive to my volume control needs.
10. Who does the laundry? I stick the laundry in the washer and usually he will change it to the dryer for me and bring it out (because spiders like to hide in my dryer and I am TERRIFIED of them) - and then we fold and put things away together. Team effort!
11. Who does the dishes? I do them occasionally but I hate doing the dishes (they're so gross!) so Jake does them most of the time. He is so great that way!
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed from the bottom then I am the one on the right.
13. Who cooks dinner? I cook but he always helps with assembly, reaching things that are too high for me, making sure things don't burn and get stirred, and clean up. So it's another one of those team effort things.
14. Who is more stubborn? Probably me although we are both pretty stubborn.
15. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Hmmmm... it depends on the situation. It varies.
16. Whose parents do you see more often? Mine. My mom and I are really close. We try to be good about visiting his family too, though.
17. Who has more friends? We have a lot of the same friends, but we both had a lot of friends in high school.
18. Who has more siblings? Jake is the second oldest of NINE, I am the oldest of SIX. So... him.
19. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? He really likes blue cheese dressing but I am the one who usually orders a side salad with my meal and he will share my Caesar salad with me.
20. What is one food he doesn’t like? He doesn't like Vegetable soup.
21. Where did he go to high school? Copper Hills
22. What shoe size does he wear? 12
23. If he were to collect anything, it would be? Does a collection of electronic toys count? Laptop, sound system, etc.
24. What is his favorite type of sandwich? We both really like reuben sandwiches - pastrami with swiss cheese and sauerkraut. But he will eat a lot of different sandwiches. He really likes Subway's Spicy Italian.
25. He could eat this everyday…? Starbursts or Skittles
26. Favorite cereal? Honey Bunches of Oats
27. He wouldn’t be caught dead wearing…? He isn't really picky. He dresses to suit the occasion. He likes CRAZY ties and is more reluctant to wear "boring" ones.
28. Favorite sports team? He isn't really into sports. We will watch them if something is on at a restaurant we go to, but never at home.
29. Who will he vote for? Definitely McCain.
30. What is his sign? Aries (lol. I had to look it up)
31. What is something you do that he wishes you didn’t do? He RARELY likes being tickled - unfortunately for him he is just so darn cute when he is wriggling and laughing!
32. How many states has he lived in? 5 I think. (Utah, Arizona, California, Texas, and Hawaii)
3. What is his heritage? HA! lol. I have no idea - English?
34. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind is it? He likes Angel Food Cake with Strawberries and whipped cream
35. Did he play sports in high school? Nope. He was a Madrigal and in the orchestra and theater programs.
36. He could spend hours doing what? Playing games with me! :-) He also likes to play games on his computer like checkers and spades on MSN Messenger.
37. What is your favorite thing about him, both physically and emotionally? Physically he has a fantastic build (broad shoulders and firm chest) and the most GORGEOUS blue eyes and smile! Emotionally he is a great listener and is always working on being a better man.

I LOVE YOU JAKE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FANTASTIC FIRST YEAR! I AM SO EXCITED TO SPEND ETERNITY TOGETHER!

No comments: