Monday, September 15, 2008

Life Just Gets Busier

Well, the craziness begins. Our home is starting to be filled with stuff for our baby. We had the opportunity to get a crib from my mom's best friend this last weekend. I don't have a camera or I would post pictures of it... besides the fact that we haven't set it up yet because we don't know which room to put it in. If the baby is a boy the red room will be the baby room, but if it is a girl the pink room will be the baby room. We won't know that until the 25th - 10 more days!!!

My baby sister is now 3 years old and converted today to a "big girl's bed." As they were cleaning out her room my mom kept pulling out things and saying, "You can take this, and this, and this!" We now have a bassinet, a swing, a bouncer, and a "bobby" (something I put around my stomach to make nursing more convenient). I am looking around at all of the stuff and the realization of what is happening in my life is hitting me full force. I am 17 weeks pregnant and I can hardly believe that in 23 more weeks I will be a mother!

Life continues to be busy for us. Jake is working full time, going to school, and taking EXCELLENT care of me every single day. Between my job at West Jordan High school, 31 piano students, and doing my best to help my fantastic husband wherever I can, my life is pretty full as well. We have had family birthday celebrations, Marie's (Jake's sister) Junior recital is this month, we're getting ready for our 1 year wedding anniversary at the beginning of next month, and have baby showers, receptions, and excursions to visit old friends filling up the rest of our time. *PHEW*

I am very excited to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl and so look for my next blog because it will be the results of my ultrasound!!!

Love the Bentley Family

1 comment:

Kris and Nat said...

Oh I remember that busy time. It will pass and you will be relieved. Just make sure you are getting lots of sleep!