A lot of people have been asking me very similar questions lately like, "How are you feeling?" "What is going on in your life?" "When is the baby due?" etc. SO... I thought I would answer these questions in a central location. You know, make things a bit more simple.
My 3rd doctor's appointment was the same day as my ultrasound and things are looking good. (*KNOCK ON WOOD*) I haven't been dealing with morning/afternoon/evening sickness anymore and have just hit the stage where I am not feeling real comfortable. My heating pad is a great friend of mine and I seem to pull through from day to day just fine. Since the nausea subsided I have been pretty hungry and have taken to munching on fat free popcorn and crackers during the day. Gotta love healthy choices!
Our baby girl is due February 21st, 2009. We are working on setting up our "pink room" and I have been working on baby registry stuff. It's fun to see all of the things they have available to buy for your baby, but it's not a whole lot of fun to try and put together an organized, non-mindless registry. It's a good thing I have 3 ish more months to figure it out before any baby showers are held!
Our one-year wedding anniversary is this Sunday and we are SO EXCITED!!! Both of us took the whole weekend off of work and we are going to spend three wonderful days together. So don't try and get ahold of us then! :-) We are going to see INTO THE WOODS at the Hale Center Theatre on Saturday night and we are going to enjoy Conference in our jammies. We are both so excited about it and will gladly welcome the much needed break from all of our running around.
If anyone has any more questions about how we are doing feel free to ask! Overall we are FANTASTIC and just love living life together. Life definitely has its ups and downs but overall we are extremely blessed and thankful to a loving Father in Heaven.
We hope everyone is well, healthy, and happy!
Love from the Bentley Family
2 comments:
Im glad things are going well for you guys:) its soo exciting to have a baby! I love it already:) I hope things go well with the rest of your pregnancy!! I was sick pretty much the whole time! I even threw up the day of my induction! But its all worth it and I would do it again! Its fun reading your blog and seeing your excitment since i know exactly how you feel!!! Good Luck:)
Congratulations on the 1 year mark, that's awesome! Your ultra sound pictures are really cute. It is fun to be able to have kids around the same time!
Post a Comment