I have seen these on a few profiles and have always thought they were enjoyable but never thought I would actually do one... well... I gave in. So Who am I? Read on to find out.
I am a daughter of God.
I am my loving husband's wife.
I am my baby's future mother.
I am a loving friend to many wonderful people.
I am a piano teacher.
I am a school teacher.
I am Utah.
I am Peru.
I am a good sale in Kohls.
I am a good novel, particularly fantasy.
I am a Fall sunset and the changing colors of many beautiful leaves.
I am laughing.
I am a good cry.
I am comfortable in routine.
I am an organized schedule.
I am a cherry lemonade with a straw.
I am a caeser salad with asiago cheese, croutons, chicken and roasted red peppers.
I am orange juice on a Monday morning and apple juice on a warm afternoon.
I am The Scarlet Pimpernel, Pride & Prejudice, Newsies, While you Were Sleeping, Sabrina, etc.
I am Matlock, Little House on the Prarie, Price is Right, Rachael Ray Show, and American Idol.
I am Italian food, especially garlic bread and balsamic vinegar.
I am CTR, I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ, and Nephi's Courage.
I am loving and caring.
I am wading in the ocean or running on the beach.
I am a daughter, older sister, cousin, grandaughter, great grandaughter.
I am knitting
I am a grown up grilled cheese with hot tomato soup.
I am a strawberry and raspberry.
I am missing many wonderful friends.
I am a shoulder to lean on and a listening ear.
I am a primary chorister.
I am who I am.
Now it is your turn to do one! I tag AMY R, JESSICA G, MARGARET, AMY W, TONYA, and RACHEL. If any of you who I have not tagged think this is fun and want to do it please do. Comment so I know you did it and then I can catch yours too!!!
2 comments:
girl i love it! i love it so much! see wasn't it a fun thing to pull together? :)
love you!
That was extrememly clever!
I am not sure if I am the Jessica G... but I'll do it anyway... there are far too many of us! :)
Post a Comment