Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Piano Lesson Times Available!

Hello again family and friends! I have had a lot of changes in my piano schedule - a lot of people needing different times, leaving GAPS in my schedule! I need to fill those gaps and I need to fill them as fast as possible! Please let me know if anyone you know is interested in piano lessons. I have an ad listed on ksl.com that I have attached below. This ad includes all of the information someone will need to know, including the times that I have available. Thanks to anyone who can help me with this!

Love, Shayla

My name is Shayla Bentley. I have been teaching for eight years and I currently teach 30 students. I was a competition player for 11 years and worked for Bingham High School for a year as their theater pianist. During high school at Bingham I accompanied the choir, musical theater, and symphony. I also participated in an All State Symphony and accompanied the Honors Choir.

I teach out of the Alfred Basic Learner's Edition. I require the Lesson Book, the Recital Book, and the Theory book in whatever level the child is playing in. Any other books purchased are up to you.

I have several computer interactive theory programs as well as flash cards, theory games, and various other supplemental education tools to help make learning the piano fun!

I teach in SOUTH JORDAN, just off of 9800 South and 4000 West.

Piano lessons are $50 a month, payable at the first lesson of the month.

AVAILABLE PIANO LESSON SPOTS:

*Wednesday =
4:00 pm - 4:30 pm

*Thursday =
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm

My e-mail address is littleladymozart@msn.com. E-mail is the best form of communication for me.

I think this is all of the information you will need to know... if you have any other questions please feel free to contact me!

Thank you so much for your interest!

Shayla Bentley

No comments: