I haven't felt much like writing lately besides the fact that I have had very little time to do so. I was just telling Jake the other night that I was surprised how busy things were even though we are both finished with school now.
I think a major factor that plays into that is my great desire at this time to prepare for our new arrival. I have been working and working and working to try and get the house organized and arranged the way that I want it to be. It is a long, slow process and sometimes I wonder if I am making any progress or just running in circles but it will be finished eventually and hopefully I will be able to look back on the process with satisfaction.
We are all doing well and passing the hours of summer effectively. Another big factor in my lack of motivation to write is that there really hasn't been much going on that I would write about. We live, we work, we play, and we are happy. Life is not without challenges but continues to move forward.
We send our love to all of our family and friends and we hope that you can also find reasons to be happy.
A few things that made me smile this week:
1) Getting Nathan all moved in to his new room.
2) Taking my kidlets to the pool and enjoying the sunshine with them, particularly my little boy who has such a zest for life.
3) That same little boy telling me about a million times this week, "I love you mom."
4) Abrielle bolting upright in Sacrament meeting when the Young Women started singing and saying, "Well I never saw that coming."
5) Jake putting together the baby dresser and doing many loads of dishes throughout the week.
6) Abrielle reading more and more and trying harder books.
Loves, Shayla
No comments:
Post a Comment