I had the opportunity last week to go to a craft night and it was really fun. We made these ADORABLE hats and, although we all swore after the night was over that we would NEVER make them again, we're all ready to go out and get more material! I think the most frustrating part was learning how and that the second time around it would be much easier. I can't wait to make these for my friends and some more for my little girl! Abrielle wore it while we went shopping at Kohl's and a man asked us where we had gotten "the cutest hat he had ever seen." We told him that we made it and he replied, "No way!" :-)
I love the flower pattern that came with the hat. You could really attach any kind of flower to it but this one is so big and fluffy and adorable! I am really glad I decided to do it. Next time I will glue it on to a pin so I can change out flowers instead of always having the same one.
Here is the other side. Don't you love the cute ruffle? I think it really turned out so wonderfully!
Love, Shayla
1 comment:
love it! do you have a pattern?? i would love to make one!
Post a Comment