Right now the most elusive letter in my life are the Zzzzzzzs. I have had real trouble sleeping. Once I finally get down to sleep (which is hard because my mind feels like it is racing) staying asleep is really hard as well. I toss and turn a lot.
Besides that I have had horrible heat intolerance lately. No matter how hot it is around me I just seem to be warmer than I should be.
I saw a doctor yesterday because my family suspected thyroid problems. The doctor was very nice and listened to everything I had to say and asked a lot of questions. They ran some tests and said that they would call me today if anything abnormal showed up.
Well, they didn't call and I looked online to see if my lab reports were up. They are and everything is in the normal range. So... maybe my body has just officially boycotted the summer? I can't say that I blame it.
The doctor gave me some Veramyst to spray in my nose before I go to sleep at night. He said my allergies and asthma might be the reason that I am having trouble sleeping. I tried it last night and I seemed to sleep better... but I am still really tired and warm today.
I guess I will continue to use the spray and see if it helps anymore. Maybe we just need a new mattress. :)
In the meantime maybe I should invest in a butterfly net to help with the Z catching.
Love, Shayla
P.S. Just in case the inevitable question gets asked.... I'm not pregnant. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment