After 2 failed attempts at purchasing a home, one that bombed royally and one that never got out of offer negotiations... we have an accepted offer!!!! The house is once again in West Jordan because that is where we really want to live. The pictures are from the listing, they are not pictures actually taken by myself.
This is the front view of the house. It is a Rambler, 4 bed, 2 bath, with a 2 car garage. And yes, the cute rock mailbox goes with it.
This is the living room that greets you when you walk in the house. Obviously, the house is still currently occupied although I wish my couch looked as nice as those. Anyone know how to reupholster couches? This is one of 2 "living rooms." The other is in the basement.
Kitchen! Not as much counter space as I would love to have, but oh well. And the refrigerator is included so that actually is ours! :-)
Small patch for growing vegetables and fruits. I am determined to learn how to not kill every green plant that I touch.
Nice storage shed in the backyard. I am grateful to have a place to store power tools that isn't my garage.
Concrete patio with a nice covered roof! I wish that that furniture was staying also!
Obviously there are no pictures of the rooms or the rest of the house but I will be sure to post more pictures as we get moved in and everything. Our closing date isn't until the end of May and obviously there are still a lot of things that COULD go wrong. But everyone tells me that what happened with our first house buying experience is not typical and we expect a more smooth road this time.
Please continue to keep us in your prayers and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the blessings you have brought to us already with your thoughts and well wishes!
Love, Shayla and the Bentley Family






1 comment:
I am so excited for you and your family! It looks like such a cute house. Tell us the date, and Derek and I will be there with his truck to help you and Jake move.
Love you all so much! Congrats again!!!
Jonessa
Post a Comment