Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Here We GROW Again!

I do not have soft cheeks to kiss;
I don't yet have a name.

You can't hold my tiny hands,
nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
or cuddle me so near.

But all will change come July 19th,
when they say I'm due.
I'm the newest member of this family;
I can't wait till I meet you.

All I ask between now and then
is your patience while I grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait,
because of all the love we'll know.

So as you're waiting patiently,
please pray lots of prayers for me.
I cannot wait to be a part
of this wonderful family!

Love, Jacob, Shayla and Abrielle Bentley

11 comments:

Jonessa said...

YAY!!!!!!
There's really nothing else to say. I think that covers it.
YAY!!!!!!

p.s. Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Jonessa! We are so excited for this new baby!

Yasmeen said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Yasmeen! We are really excited!!!

JoHanna Muhlestein said...

I just am so excited for your family! :) (and maybe just a tiny...well a lot jealous!) lol! Well it will be my turn one day for now I will just have to be thrilled to absolute death for you!!!!!!! That is just so wonderful!!!

Amy said...

Congratulations! Based on previous posts about the spacing of your children, I wasn't expecting an announcement like this for awhile! How fun for Abrielle to have a sibling! Many, many congratulations!

Shayla Bentley said...

Thank you Amy! We were planning on 3 year spacing but the Lord had some other things in mind so we decided to go with his plan. Your boys are so adorable! I love reading your blogs and watching them grow!

Margaret said...

Yay for you! You are my second friend expecting number 2 in July!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Margaret! I hope you are feeling well and doing well!

Leslie and Matthew Bybee said...

Congrats!

Leslie and Matthew Bybee said...

Congrats!