With so many people going through finals this week it seems a bit cliche to blog about it... but I really am so excited that today is Jake's LAST final of the semester. It has been a long and hard semester. Jake has been full-time school and work for the first time and it has been intensely time consuming. I feel like our lives have revolved around homework. But after today we get a month long break where Jake gets to come home after getting off work at 2:30 pm and we get to see each other a whole lot more!
HURRAY!
Love, Shayla
1 comment:
Yay for you! That's one of the best feelings in the world! Especially when you can say to your toddler, "Look, Daddy's home and doesn't have some pressing homework to do, go and talk to him" : ) Not that I don't love my toddler or anything...
Post a Comment