This week I am excited for some very specific things:
1. Getting to spend lots of time with my adorable Jake.
2. Seeing how my little one deals with the excitement of Christmas and presents - I suspect she will really get into it and I hope she doesn't get exceedingly overwhelmed like she did last year. Last year she got so overwhelmed that she crawled onto her Cookie's lap and buried her head to hide from everyone.
3. Christmas Eve traditions - we are going to see "Tangled" and eat at The Pie and then we get to do our sibling present exchange with my family!
4. Christmas Breakfast - give me hashbrowns, wheat pancakes, and a big glass of juice and I am a happy girl!
5. Giving Jake his Christmas present.
Things I am not so excited for:
1. Driving in the fresh snow.
2. Dealing with some car problems.
3. Wading through 14 hours of piano lessons before arriving at the holidays. I love my students but Friday seems so far away!
4. Jake working on Christmas Eve. I can't complain too much though because he is getting paid double time and a half.
Oh well! Whatever this week brings I hope it will be special and magical. I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas week filled with lots of love, laughter, and family.
Love, Shayla
1 comment:
Tangled was such a cute movie! I'm jealous. :)
Post a Comment