Monday, December 7, 2009

Stop the Madness!

Does anyone have a stop button for babies? If you do, I need it! My baby seems to have gotten it through her head that she can just keep growing up right before my eyes! There isn't even any time to blink!

Motherhood is so much fun. I love every stage that Abrielle has gone through and she brings so much light to our lives.

The newest (and BEST) development? She can now say, "Mama!" I didn't think any simple word could melt my heart so swiftly. It makes me so happy to hear it all of the time. She is also getting better and better at sitting up all by herself from a laying position, and her top two teeth have come through so she trys to click her teeth together like daddy does with her.

She decided to play peek-a-boo with Jake last night. She would cover her face with "Mr. Teddy" and then pull it down very swiftly and look expectantly at Jake who would act all surprised that she had "suddenly" appeared. It was the cutest thing! Kids are so much fun!!!!

Love, Shayla

No comments: