Dearest Family and Friends,I know this is far from traditional, but we don't really have a lot of money to spend on printing Christmas cards, buying envelopes, and paying for postage for Christmas cards. Plus, since there are so many of you that I do not have addresses for, this way I can still get it to you!
Our little family is doing very well and we have had a great year. Jake works at Discover Card as a Senior Account Manager and tries every day to make it as fun as possible. He is going to Salt Lake Community College to pursue an Applied Science Degree in Business Management and a Certificate in Accounting which will transfer to a University (we don't know which). He really enjoys Accounting and plans to pursue it. He is teaching Elder's Quorum and the 14-17 year olds in Sunday school and loves it!
I am still teaching piano and loving my students. I have over 30 students now who continue to amaze me and make me proud. We are now holding recitals every three months and I just love to hear my students perform what they have worked so hard on. Besides piano I love being a stay at home mom with my beautiful Abrielle. I am the Primary pianist and have almost come full circle in possible musical ward callings. All I have left is ward organist... so far I have escaped that one because I have never played the organ.
Our beautiful Abrielle continues to grow and bring more joy to everyone around her every day. Her infectious smile lights up our lives so much. She is still blessedly immobile although we are not holding our breath that that will last much longer as she has been attempting to crawl and walk lately.
We are so grateful for our wonderful blessings, especially for where we live. Our landlady, JoAnn, is amazing and has completed some huge projects to make our apartment even better by installing more counter space and a dishwasher in our kitchen, a bigger bathroom and more convenient laundry room, and a gas fireplace that is controlled by a thermostat. We have truly been blessed!
We hope that the holiday season is wonderful for all of you and that you can find many things to be grateful for!
Love, Jake, Shayla, and Abrielle Bentley
No comments:
Post a Comment