I don't know very many people who can say that they got to be in the wedding for their best friend, whom they have known since 2nd grade. I had this rare and rewarding opportunity yesterday and I am so grateful I did!
My best girlfriend, Ashley Crapo, married her sweetheart, Zachary Cook, at the Draper Temple on March 18th, 2010. They are now sealed for time and all eternity!
The weather was absolutely perfect for the occasion. Whomever put in that order, you did a great job! They had their luncheon at The Gathering Place at Gardener village and the reception at Arbor Manor. As with all weddings, there were a few things that went wrong here and there, but nothing that wasn't manageable. It was just a perfect day and she looked WAY beyond beautiful!
I am so happy that they could start their journey together and take part in the most wonderful gift we are given: eternal marriage.
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Zachary Alan Cook! We are so happy for you!
And a special thank you to my wonderful sister-in-laws for watching our little one while we were gone all day, and to Mike for tromping around with us!
Love, Shayla

No comments:
Post a Comment